Business Licenses & Permits

If you own a business inside Hamburg city limits you must obtain a Business Permit, also known as an Occupation Tax.  The price you pay for the Occupation Tax is determined by the type of business you own.

Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business.  To obtain a business-related license or permit, please visit City Hall, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. 

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Info

Kelli Pryor
Administrative Assistant
305 E. Adams St
870-853-5300, Ext 1